Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving cleaning

My very first personal website (2002) is officially off the server!
Here are a picture collages that were featured on the page devoted to family and friends. Few things changed since then. We gain new friends, there are more beautiful kids among us and we had to say final goodbye to my grandma. I am thankful for the technology advancement that allow me to keep in touch with my loved ones. I am thankful for all my family and friends and for my little girl who is running right now around house happy to see her American grandparents and the godparents. Soon we will be joined by Rob's sister and her family and we will sit down to the Thanksgiving dinner. Life is good! Well... it would be even better if we had dishwasher! It may be challenging to do the after Thanksgiving cleaning with belly full of L-Tryptophan and Carbohydrates :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!





















Now my professional website can be seen on the uni.edu/maggda and Lucy's page lucygalloway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment