Thursday, March 10, 2016

An Hour of Code

I finally got my hour of code certificate!

an hour of code certificate


I procrastinated it for a while, even though my own kids started to play with a coding some time ago. And guess what? It was super easy. I have no idea while I was demonizing it for so long.  I had to finally do it because I wanted my C-TELE (Creating Technology Enhanced Learning Environment) students to complete it as well.

Lucy's school uses code.org activities. At home she played with Cargo-Bot  last year but she got discouraged when it got more difficult.  Lilian went through The Code Studio activities for little kids and she loves The Foos
Vivian prefers Toca Builders, which is more in the flavor of a Mindcraft for preschoolers

Here are my awesome C-TELE students and their certificates <3 nbsp="" p="">

CTELE students with their certificates




No comments:

Post a Comment